Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
I have a slight obsession with bacon and jalapenos (Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Jalapeno Popper Quiche), I thought it would be awesome to add them to my mother-in-law’s recipe, so I created Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs. What a fantastic combination of flavors!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 large
- eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1 c
- hellmans real mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp
- rice vinegar
- 3/4 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 medium
- jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 6 slice
- mesquite smoked bacon, cooked, crisp, and crumbled
- paprika, for sprinkling
How to Make Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- 1The night before you boil your eggs turn them upside down in the carton. This will ensure that the yolks are in the center.
- 2Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- 3Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- 4Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- 54.Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- 6Mix in the jalapenos and bacon (reserve some of the bacon to sprinkle on top)
- 76.Put the mixture in a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- 8Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with paprika.
- 10Chill until ready to serve.