Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
I have a slight obsession with bacon and jalapenos (Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Jalapeno Popper Quiche), I thought it would be awesome to add them to my mother-in-law’s recipe, so I created Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs. What a fantastic combination of flavors!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 largeeggs, hard boiled and peeled
1 chellmans real mayonnaise
1 1/2 tsprice vinegar
3/4 tspground mustard
2 mediumjalapenos, seeded and chopped
6 slicemesquite smoked bacon, cooked, crisp, and crumbled
·paprika, for sprinkling
How to Make Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- The night before you boil your eggs turn them upside down in the carton. This will ensure that the yolks are in the center.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- 4.Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Mix in the jalapenos and bacon (reserve some of the bacon to sprinkle on top)
- 6.Put the mixture in a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.