B.L.A. (Bacon, Lettuce, Apple) Bites
- apple, cut julienne
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 lb
- 4 Tbsp
- (10- inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb
- sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- heads bibb, boston or butter lettuce
How to Make B.L.A. (Bacon, Lettuce, Apple) Bites
- 1Toss apples with lemon juice.
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
Spread 1 tbsp mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- 2Divide cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon and apples between each tortilla; roll tightly.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Slice into 1/2- inch rounds and serve.