Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Plan to serve the berries immediately if using a cookie or cracker topping so the crushed bits don’t get soggy sitting on the cheesecake filling.
- 1 lb
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1/3 c
- roasted, salted almonds, chopped
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1Core strawberries and cut out additional space in the center of the berry (You’ll need a little extra room for the filling!)
- 2Place cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar in a small bowl and beat together until smooth.
- 3Place filling in a piping bag or a plastic sandwich bag with a corner cut off. Evenly pipe filling into strawberries. Sprinkle top of filling with chopped almonds.
- 4Refrigerate for up to 4 hours or serve immediately.