Amaretto Dip with Strawberries
It is also very good to use with shortbread or gingersnap cookies as a dessert dip.
- 2 c
- nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 c
- whipped fat-free topping, like cool whip
- 1/3 c
- 2 qt
- fresh strawberries, rinsed & dried
- dark chocolate curls
- toasted almonds
How to Make Amaretto Dip with Strawberries
- 1Blend yogurt with Amaretto. Blend into the whipped topping.
- 2Refrigerate 2-4 hours before serving.
- 3Garnish with shaved dark chocolate curls or toasted almonds. (optional)
- 4Serve in a crystal, or glass bowl surrounded by fresh berries on pretty tray.