Yummy Sausage Mushroom Bites
- 1 lb
- breakfast sausage - you can use hot if you like
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, white or baby portabello, fresh
- green onions, finely diced - white and green parts
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- your favorite recipe for pie dough or refrigerated store bought works well too
How to Make Yummy Sausage Mushroom Bites
- 1In a medium skillet on medium heat, cook sausage - breaking it up as you would ground beef.
- 2In your food processor, pulse mushrooms until finely diced. You may chop finely by hand if you don't own a food processor - the food processor is just a time saver.