1 1/4 cmilk
1/4 cgrated cheese (use sharp if you like a bite to it)
1/2 pkgdry vegetable soup mix (knorr's)
1 dash(es)italian seasoning
1 pkg3" tart shells - uncooked
How to Make Veggie Quiche
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. This is extremely important because the quiche cooks better at the right temperature. If you know your oven cooks hotter, faster, slower, etc., adjust the temperature accordingly.
- Beat the eggs with the milk.
- Add the cheeses and the Italian seasoning.
- Add the dry soup mix, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour into 3" tart shells. Remove the shells from the aluminum pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until they are brown and poof in the middle.
- Serve hot.