Triple Cheese Bruschetta
- loaf baguette bread, sliced into 1/4- inch rounds
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz
- goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, diced
- chopped fresh basil, about 1 ounce
How to Make Triple Cheese Bruschetta
- 1Place baguette rounds on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Place under broiler under edges begin to brown; remove from oven.
- 2Mix goat (feta) cheese and cream cheese; spread on baguette slices.
Mix tomato and basil and place a Tablespoon on each baguette. Serve.