Triple Berry Baked Brie
- 9 x 9 x 1/2-inch sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large
- egg, lightly beaten
- wheel (8 oz.) firm brie cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- rasberry preserves
- 3 Tbsp
- blackberries and blueberries
- loaf french baguette bread, sliced
How to Make Triple Berry Baked Brie
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Roll pastry into a 12 inch square on a lightly floured counter; use a 9" plate as a guide to cut a circle, then brush pastry edges lightly with egg.
- 2Center brie on circle and wrap pastry around sides, leaving an opening in center.
- 3Brush pastry with egg and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze 20 minutes. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown,then transfer to wire rack.
- 4Mix preserves and berries together and spoon mixture into center of brie. Cool 15 minutes and serve with sliced bread.