☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largetomatoes, diced
1 mediumonion, minced
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, shredded or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded or 2 cups cheddar cheese
1 can(s)(4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
1juice from 1 lemon or lime
16 ozcontainer sour cream
1 ozpackage hidden valley ranch dressing
1-2 bag(s)tortilla chips
How to Make The Mountain
- Cut the tomatoes and remove any juice and the seeds, only using the remaining tomato flesh, otherwise, this will be a watery base.
- Mix together tomatoes, onion and use as the bottom layer, shape into a hill.
- Then add the cheeses from the bottom and all the way to the top evenly.
- Take the pit out of avocados and scoop out the inside of them and put in a bowl. Add some lemon juice and mix(mash) into a spreadable mixture, now add the can of diced green chilies and mix thoroughly. Then spread this evenly over your hill.
- Mix the hidden valley ranch mix with the sour cream and spread evenly over the green chilies.
- Chill at least two hours. Serve with plain tortilla chips (I use the scoops) and watch it disappear!