☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium
- onion, minced
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese, shredded or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded or 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- ripe avocados
- juice from 1 lemon or lime
- 16 oz
- container sour cream
- 1 oz
- package hidden valley ranch dressing
- 1-2 bag(s)
- tortilla chips
How to Make The Mountain
- 1Cut the tomatoes and remove any juice and the seeds, only using the remaining tomato flesh, otherwise, this will be a watery base.
- 2Mix together tomatoes, onion and use as the bottom layer, shape into a hill.
- 3Then add the cheeses from the bottom and all the way to the top evenly.
- 4Take the pit out of avocados and scoop out the inside of them and put in a bowl. Add some lemon juice and mix(mash) into a spreadable mixture, now add the can of diced green chilies and mix thoroughly. Then spread this evenly over your hill.
- 5Mix the hidden valley ranch mix with the sour cream and spread evenly over the green chilies.
- 6Chill at least two hours. Serve with plain tortilla chips (I use the scoops) and watch it disappear!