- 32 oz
- block of velveeta cheese
- 8 oz
- block of cream cheese
- 10 oz
- can of rotel
- 10 1/2 oz
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb
- ground beef or sausage (or a combination of both)
How to Make The Greatest Queso
- 1Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat, drain and set aside.
- 2Cut up Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and place into crock pot.
- 3Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir ingredients together.
- 4Place crock pot on low setting for an hour, letting ingredients meld.
- 5After about 30 minutes, add the browned meat and continue to let cook, stirring as needed.