Spicy Chili-Cheese Ritz Crackers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 can(s)
- chili, with/without beans
- 2 Tbsp
- mild/spicy cheese sauce
- 1 pkg
- ritz crackers
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 oz
- real butter
- 1 pinch
- grated cheese per cracker
How to Make Spicy Chili-Cheese Ritz Crackers
- 1First lay out all ingredients. Also layout crackers on a microwave safe plate.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl put in all ingredients except crackers and grated cheese. Cover bowl and heat in microwave only until warm. DO NOT OVER HEAT.
- 3Stir well and spoon small amount on to crackers. Do not overfill. Then top each cracker with a pinch of grated cheese.
- 4Put plate of prepared crackers in microwave and heat only until cheese is melted.