Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter, (creamy, chunky, x-tra chunky your choice)
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter chips
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, combine everything but the chips, and beat until blended.
- 2Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- 3Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- 4Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- 5Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover
- 6Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- 7Serve with vanilla wafer, graham cracker sticks, etc.
If allergic to nuts substitute Biscoff for peanut butter and butterscotch chips for the peanut butter chips