Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
8 ozcream cheese softened
1 cpowdered sugar
3/4 cpeanut butter, (creamy, chunky, x-tra chunky your choice)
1/4 cbrown sugar
1/2 cchocolate chips
1/2 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine everything but the chips, and beat until blended.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafer, graham cracker sticks, etc.
If allergic to nuts substitute Biscoff for peanut butter and butterscotch chips for the peanut butter chips