Raspberry Cheese Spread
Mary Ann Waite
Everyone loves it and requests the recipe. For over 30 years I only used raspberry preserves, then I recently tried it with the raspberry chipoltle sauce that I bought at Costco and it is now the only way I make it!
- 4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese or half medium and half sharp
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- chopped green onions-including some of the green tops
- 1/2 c
- raspberry chipotle sauce or raspberry preserves
How to Make Raspberry Cheese Spread
- 1Mix the 1st 3 ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- 2Line an 8 inch springform pan or a bowl or a mold with plastic wrap with a long overhang for easy removal
- 3Pat the mixture into your prepared pan.
Cover the top with the overhang of plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours for the best flavor.
- 4Prior to serving, unmold the cheese spread onto a serving plate and pour the raspberry chipotle sauce on top.
Serve with assorted crackers-my favorite is Triscuits.