☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbgood sausage (i usually use hot)
1 lbvelveeta cheese
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspsoy sauce
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 pkgcocktail ryes
How to Make Pizza Ryes
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage until done but not brown and hard
- Add the cheese, stir until melted.
- Add the garlic powder, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the mixture over the cocktail rye slices and place on a cookie sheet until cold.
- Once they are cold you can put into freezer bags and freeze.
- Take out as many as you want to serve and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese bubbles.
- Serve warm.