PINEAPPLE BACON CHEESEBALL
1 lbphilidelphia cream cheese, room temp.
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cdole crushed pineapples, well drained
7 slicecrisp bacon, well crumbled
4 ozpimentoes, well drained
1/2 cchopped green onions
1/2 cbell pepper, well chopped
1 1/2 clightly toasted chopped pecans
pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make PINEAPPLE BACON CHEESEBALL
- Spread pecans widely on a large plate or platter, set aside.
- Throughly mix all ingredients together with large spoon.
- Form mixture into a round ball. Chill in refrigerator for 15 or so minutes so ball want be so soft when rolled.
- Take ball and roll over the pecan until ball is completely covered in pecans.
- Place cheeseball in center of serving tray. Cover with plastic wrap and chill well before serving. Remove cheeseball from refridgerator about an hour before serving and arrange crackers around cheese ball. ENJOY!
- NOTE: This recipe is for a small cheese ball. If you want a medium size double the ingredients and for a large triple the ingredients. You can make this recipe also as a CHEESE SPREAD.