Olive and Blue Cheese Spread
NOTE: to toast walnuts: spread in a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-17 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning. Walnuts are toasted when they give off an aromatic, toasty aroma.
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounce jars blue cheese spread (or 4 - 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese)
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 5.75 ounce jar sliced manzanilla spanish olives with pimento, drained, brine set aside
- 1/3 c
- chopped walnuts, toasted
How to Make Olive and Blue Cheese Spread
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons olive brine and olives. Mix well to combine.
- 2Spread cheese spread in a serving dish or bowl.
- 4Serve with your favorite crackers or pretzels.