1 can(s)refried black beans, drained and rinsed
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
2 mediumtomato, diced
2scallions, sliced small
2avocados, peeled and diced
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 cgrated monterrey jack cheese
1/4 cchopped cilantro
1 largebag of tortilla chps
·pickled jalapeno slices (optional)
How to Make Nachos
- Brown ground beef. Add taco season as directed on package.
- When done, drain off grease. Add beans and scallions. Stir to mix well. Cook until hot throughout.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving dish. Sprinkle with both cheeses.
- Then evenly cover with the beef mixture. Be sure beef mixture is hot so it will melt the cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro. If the cheese need to melt more you can microwave the nachos at this time.
- Add tomato and avocado evenly over beef mixture.
- Add jalapeno slices if desired. Serve immediately.