MiMi's Sausage Balls
Also, bringing the ingredients to room temperature will allow you to mix them together. If the sausage is cold, it will not easily break apart to mix with the cheese. I tried putting mine in the microwave once to bring it to room temperature more quickly, but my sausage balls ended up a little flatter than I would have liked.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
How to Make MiMi's Sausage Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sausage and cheese together until well blended. I use my hands.
- Add Bisquick mix and fold in until it is well blended.
- Roll out mixture into 1" balls and place on an un-greased jelly roll style pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.