1 lbgorgonzola cheese or blue cheese crumbled
2 qtwhite bread, small dice
2 2/3 chalf and half
2 2/3 cheavy cream
1/3 tspwhite pepper
1/3 Tbspkosher salt
How to Make Gorgonzola Souffle
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and let the bread fully saturate in the half & half.
- Using 6 oz. Ramekins coat the inside with butter and heat in the oven until warm, then fill the ramekins with the mixture 1/4 inch from the top and let sit for twenty minutes.
- Now place the souffles in a 2 inch pan and fill half way with hot water to bake the souffles in a hot water bath.
- Back in the oven at 325 degrees F. for one and 1/2 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Serve hot. Let cool and wrap individually with saran wrap and reheat and serve at a later time.