·olive oil (for frying)
2 citalian bread crumbs
1 box(24 count) store-bought cheese ravioli
1/4 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
·store bought marinara sauce, heated, for dipping
How to Make Fried Ravioli
- Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325 degrees F.
- While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
- When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle the fried ravioli with Parmesan and serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping.