Creepy Spider Cheese Ball
·your favorite cheese ball recipe doubled (i use my garlic bacon cheese log recipe for this)
·2 cups pecan chips
·large pretzel sticks
·8 frozen boiler onions, thawed
·1 tbsp cream cheese
1 largeblack olive
How to Make Creepy Spider Cheese Ball
- Divide cheese ball into 1 large part and one smaller part and 8 1 inch balls.
- Begin with the large part. Shape into the body of your spider. Set aside when you are happy with the shape.
- Next take the smaller part and shape it into the head. Make sure the head is somewhat wide to make room for the eyes.
- Roll the pieces in pecan chips and press together on a plate to make the head and body of the spider.
- Next get 16 bread sticks. press two into the front side of the body near the head, make them kind of forward facing.
- Press 2 bread sticks into the back part of the body and make them somewhat rear facing.
- Next attach the other 8 pretzel sticks to the ones sticking out of the body using the 1 inch balls of cheese ball to finish the legs. dab a bit of cream cheese on the plate where you want the legs to sit, just to hold them in place.
- Next press 8 boiler onions into the head for eyes.
- Cut the black olive into 8 tiny pieces. attach to the center of each boiler onion with a dab of cream cheese to make eye balls.
- Chill for several hours or over night. Serve with your favorite crackers.