Creepy Spider Cheese Ball
- your favorite cheese ball recipe doubled (i use my garlic bacon cheese log recipe for this)
- 2 cups pecan chips
- large pretzel sticks
- 8 frozen boiler onions, thawed
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large
- black olive
How to Make Creepy Spider Cheese Ball
- 1Divide cheese ball into 1 large part and one smaller part and 8 1 inch balls.
- 2Begin with the large part. Shape into the body of your spider. Set aside when you are happy with the shape.
- 3Next take the smaller part and shape it into the head. Make sure the head is somewhat wide to make room for the eyes.
- 4Roll the pieces in pecan chips and press together on a plate to make the head and body of the spider.
- 5Next get 16 bread sticks. press two into the front side of the body near the head, make them kind of forward facing.
- 6Press 2 bread sticks into the back part of the body and make them somewhat rear facing.
- 7Next attach the other 8 pretzel sticks to the ones sticking out of the body using the 1 inch balls of cheese ball to finish the legs. dab a bit of cream cheese on the plate where you want the legs to sit, just to hold them in place.
- 8Next press 8 boiler onions into the head for eyes.
- 9Cut the black olive into 8 tiny pieces. attach to the center of each boiler onion with a dab of cream cheese to make eye balls.
- 10Chill for several hours or over night. Serve with your favorite crackers.