Cream Cheese Ball
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 box
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 can(s)
- black olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 pkg
- baked cooked ham, finely chopped
How to Make Cream Cheese Ball
- 1Put cram cheese in a bowl and let it get to room temperature so it will be easy to mix.
- 2Add finely chop onions, black olives and ham to cream cheese.
- 3Mix either with a wooden spoon or better when mixed with clean hand.
- 4Shape either into a ball or into a log. Place on small plate and cover with plastic wrap loosely.
- 5Put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to an hour to let the cream cheese set . Take out in time to serve with crackers.