Cream Cheese Ball
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxcream cheese
1/2 conions, finely chopped
1/2 can(s)black olives, finely chopped
1/2 pkgbaked cooked ham, finely chopped
How to Make Cream Cheese Ball
- Put cram cheese in a bowl and let it get to room temperature so it will be easy to mix.
- Add finely chop onions, black olives and ham to cream cheese.
- Mix either with a wooden spoon or better when mixed with clean hand.
- Shape either into a ball or into a log. Place on small plate and cover with plastic wrap loosely.
- Put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to an hour to let the cream cheese set . Take out in time to serve with crackers.