HERB CHEESE (COPYCAT BOURSIN CHEESE)
16 ozcream cheese, room temperature (2 regular packages)
8 ozbutter, room temperature (2 sticks)
2 clovegarlic, pressed or crushed and finely chopped
3 Tbspfreshly grated (not shredded) parmesan cheese
1 Tbspminced fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon crumbled dry dill
1/2 tspdried marjoram
1/2 tspdried basil
1/2 tspdried chives or 1/2 tablespoon fresh minced chives
1/2 tspground black pepper
2 Tbspminced fresh parsley
1/4 tspdried thyme, crumbled
How to Make HERB CHEESE (COPYCAT BOURSIN CHEESE)
- In mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add garlic and combine well.
- Clean beaters into bowl and switch to large wooden spoon.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.