- 28 slice
- cocktail rye
- thousand island salad dressing
- 1 can(s)
- sauerkraut, drained (8 oz.)
- thinly sliced pastrami or corned beef
- 14 slice
- swiss cheese, each cut into halves
How to Make COCKTAIL REUBENS
- 1Toast bread on one side in broiler and then turn the bread over.
- 2Squeeze a quarter-size dollop of Thousand Island dressing on center of each untoasted side and place on the baking sheet. May use mustard instead of the dressing if desired.
- 3Add 1 slice of folded pastrami or corned beef and a forkful of sauerkraut to each slice. Top with 1/2 slice of cheese.
- 4Place under broiler until cheese melts and is browning.