- 1 lb
- grated sharp cheddar cheese (do not buy already grated, it has a wax coating that won't work well)
- 1 tsp
- green onions (chopped including green tops)
- 1 c
- slivered almonds (lightly toasted)
- 11/2 c
- 12 oz
- 1 jar(s)
How to Make Chutney Cheese Ball
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients well and chill for more than an hour. In the meantime, cook bacon until crisp, drain and then crumble into pieces. Set aside bacon.
- 2When ready to serve, place cheese mixture on serving plate, flatten out to width of plate. Top with chutney, spreading evenly over cheese. Sprinkle crumbled bacon pieces on top of chutney.
- 3Serve with your favorite crackers or chips.