Chili Cheesecake Dip
I used chopped tomatoes, chopped green onions and extra shredded cheese for garnish as no one in my family likes olives but me.
- 1 c
- crushed tortilla chips
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large
- 1/4 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 4oz. can(s)
- diced green chiles, drained
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 oz
- shredded colby jack cheese
- 4 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
GARNISHES: TOMATOES, GREEN ONIONS, OLIVES, CILANTRO
How to Make Chili Cheesecake Dip
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2n a medium bowl, combine the tortilla chips and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, and let cool for a little while. ( It helps to place it in the fridge so the crust firms up.)
- 4In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, eggs, chili powder and cumin with a mixer. Add the green chilis, jalapeno and both cheeses and blend with mixer. Pour over the crust and bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the pan. Let cool to room temperature.
- 5Spread the sour cream over the top and decorate with the tomatoes, green onions, black olives and cilantro. Refrigerate until serving. Remove the sides of the pan and serve with tortilla chips.
This can be prepared 1 day in advance.