Chicken Fiesta Dip
Weight watcher points: 1 (2 tbsp each)
4 ozphiladelphia neufchatel cheese, softened
1 creduced fat sour cream
1 pkgtaco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
1 1/2 cchopped cooked chicken
1 ckraft mexican style finely shredded four cheese, divided
4green onions, sliced
1 smalltomato, chopped
1/4 csliced black olives
How to Make Chicken Fiesta Dip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
- Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- *Serving suggestion: Serve this flavorful dip with assorted crackers or a variety of colorful cut-up fresh vegetables, such as red and green pepper strips, and celery sticks.