Chicken Fiesta Dip
Weight watcher points: 1 (2 tbsp each)
- 4 oz
- philadelphia neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 c
- reduced fat sour cream
- 1 pkg
- taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped cooked chicken
- 1 c
- kraft mexican style finely shredded four cheese, divided
- green onions, sliced
- 1 small
- tomato, chopped
- 1/4 c
- sliced black olives
How to Make Chicken Fiesta Dip
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
- 3Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- 5*Serving suggestion: Serve this flavorful dip with assorted crackers or a variety of colorful cut-up fresh vegetables, such as red and green pepper strips, and celery sticks.