Cheesy Chili Crescent Bite Appetizers
Representative photo by Bing.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, 3 oz., softened
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped green chilis (from small can)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped black olives
- 1 tsp
- minced onion
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz.)
How to Make Cheesy Chili Crescent Bite Appetizers
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease cookie sheet; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl mix all ingredients except crescent rolls, blend well.
- 3Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Press perforations in each of the 4 rectangles to seal. Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture over each rectangle, leaving a narrow edge. From the long side, roll up each rectangle until filling is enclosed. Cut each roll into 10 slices.
- 4Place each piece cut side down onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve immediately.
*To make ahead of time, prepare, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours before baking. Bake as directed.
*For the canned chilis, you can use the mild or the jalapeno peppers, as you prefer. I use 1 tablespoon of each.