Cheese Ball or Spread
·1 (5 ounces) jar of old english cheese
·1 package (8 oz.) philadelphia cream cheese, softened at room temperature
·1/8 cup yellow onions, finely chopped
·½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
·½ cup pecan pieces
How to Make Cheese Ball or Spread
- In a medium bowl, combine Old English cheese and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
- Add the onions and shredded cheese; combine mixture thoroughly.
- Using a spatula or your (clean) hands, shape the cheese mixture into a ball. Chill the cheese ball on a plate or in a small bowl for about an hour.
- In a small bowl add the pecan chips.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and reshape it up a bit more into a ball. Roll the cheese ball in the pecan chips or pat them on until ball is covered. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and celery sticks.