BUFFALO DIP FOR SUPER BOWL XLIX (SALLYE)
Hope you enjoy.
- 1 can(s)
- hunts petite diced tomatoes
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 4 Tbsp
- franks hot wing sauce (more if you like more heat)
- 2 Tbsp
- smoked paprika
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder or granules
- 1 to 2 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 2 medium
- ribs celery
- 2 large
- jalapeno peppers
- 1 bunch
- green onions
- 1 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar (i used sharp)
How to Make BUFFALO DIP FOR SUPER BOWL XLIX (SALLYE)
- 1Pour tomatoes into medium sized bowl.
Add hot sauce, olive oil, paprika,garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well to mix and place covered in fridge for about an hour.
- 2Wash produce well before beginning.
Cut jalapeno peppers in half, remove membranes and seeds.
Remove outer skins from green onions and trim tops, leaving as much green as possible, cut onions into halves or thirds.
Cut celery into quarters.
Place all items in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- 3Allow cheese to come to room temperature. Place in large mixing bowl.
Add chopped vegetables and tomato mixture.
Mix at medium speed until smooth and well blended.
Add pecans and mix in well.
- 4Store in covered container in fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Will last about 2 weeks if kept refrigerated in a covered container.