Buffalo Chicken Dip
2whole store bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
3 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese softened
3/4 cranch dressing
3/4 cblue cheese dressing
1 cbuffalo wing sauce
3 cshredded cheese - i use what ever is on hand, like cheddar or monterrey jack
·tortilla chips for serving
·crackers for serving
·raw vegetables for serving
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until fluffy and well combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Spread the mixture into a 3.5 quart dish and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the top. Bake another 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- My Tips: If you don't like spicy you can adjust the amount of wing sauce to your liking. This dip is very hearty and very much like a meal, so don't be surprised if you are not full for a while! Also, it is addictive. I make this often and my hubby just loves it! It might be the only thing we eat all day!