Buffalo Chicken Dip
- whole store bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c
- ranch dressing
- 3/4 c
- blue cheese dressing
- 1 c
- buffalo wing sauce
- 3 c
- shredded cheese - i use what ever is on hand, like cheddar or monterrey jack
- tortilla chips for serving
- crackers for serving
- raw vegetables for serving
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until fluffy and well combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- 3Spread the mixture into a 3.5 quart dish and bake for 25 minutes
- 4Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the top. Bake another 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5My Tips: If you don't like spicy you can adjust the amount of wing sauce to your liking. This dip is very hearty and very much like a meal, so don't be surprised if you are not full for a while! Also, it is addictive. I make this often and my hubby just loves it! It might be the only thing we eat all day!