- thin ciabbatta loaves
- 1 c
- sun-dried tomato paste
- 3 1/2 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp
- dried oregano (or mixed italian herbs)
- 2-3 tsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper (or to taste)
How to Make Bruschetta Casalinga
- 1Cut each ciabatta loaf on the diagonal into 12-15 slices, discarding the ends. Toast lightly on both sides.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F.
Spread sun-dried tomato paste on one side of each slice of toast. Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and arrange over the tomato paste.
- 3Put the toasts on baking sheets, sprinkle with oregano (or mixed herbs). Lightly season with pepper, then drizzle olive oil on top.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted and is bubbling. Let the toasts stand for 5 minutes before serving.