Blue Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- strawberries, fresh
- 3 Tbsp
- pecans, toasted and finely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
- 1Pour 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half. Cool to room temperature.
- 2In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the crumbled blue cheese.
- 3Remove the stems and scoop out the centers from the strawberries. Fill each berry with about 2 tsp cheese mixture. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the filling, pressing firmly. Chill until serving.
- 4Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar before serving.