How to Make Baked Raspberry Brie
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Open crescent roll dough, do not separate pinch to close seams. Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- 3Spread the jam in a circle the size of the brie in the center of the dough. Top with a single layer of sliced almonds.
- 4Place brie on the circle and fold dough around sealing it.
- 5Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for at least 1/2 hour.
- 6Move to serving platter, using a spatula. Garnish with fruit if desired.
- 7Cut the first slice with a sharp knife and allow guests to slice as needed. May be refrigerated and reheated in a low oven.