Baked panko crusted mozzarella sticks
Start by shaking prepackaged cheese sticks in a bag of flour until evenly coated. Then you’ll dredge your cheese in egg whites and a final dive into the panko or bread crumb mixture and the cheese sticks are covered and ready for the oven. If you spray them with a little bit of cooking spray, they will brown up nicer in the oven. Bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes and you’re ready to snack!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspgarlic salt
1 1/2 tspdried parsley
1 1/2 tspdried oregano
2 Tbspgrated parmesan
1 1/2 cpanko or bread crumbs
How to Make Baked panko crusted mozzarella sticks
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2.Pour flour in large resealable bag. Add cheese sticks and shake until evenly coated, set aside.
- 3.Whisk egg in mixing bowl, set aside.
- 4.Combine grated Parmesan, panko or bread crumbs, garlic salt, pepper, parsley and oregano in shallow mixing bowl.
- 5.Remove cheese sticks from flour mixture and shake off excess. Dredge cheese sticks in egg then into bread crumb mixture; place on baking sheet.
- 6.Spray each cheese stick lightly with olive oil cooking spray and bake 6-8 minutes. Remove when cheese is soft and starts to ooze out of bread coating.
- 7.Serve hot with a side of marinara. Enjoy!