Baked Crab Rangoon
BAKED CRAB RANGOON
1/8 tspgarlic salt
1/8 tspworcestershire sauce
1small green onion, chopped
4 ozcrab meat, fresh or 4-ounce can crab meat, drained well of all salt
3 ozcream cheese, softened
POTSTICKER DIPPING SAUCE
1 csoy sauce
3/4 crice wine vinegar
1 1/4 cwater
4 Tbspdark brown sugar
2medium scallions, minced
4 tspgarlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsptoasted sesame oil
2 tspred pepper flakes, optional
How to Make Baked Crab Rangoon
- BAKED CRAB RANGOON DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut up the crab meat and mix it in with the garlic salt, Worcestershire, green onion and cream cheese.
- Place a teaspoonful of the crab mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- Paint the edges of the wonton with the egg wash.
- Fold the wonton wrapper over the crab mixture, making it into a triangle.
- Press the edges of the wonton wrapper to seal or press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with the potsticker dipping sauce or other dipping sauce of your choice.
- POTSTICKER DIPPING SAUCE DIRECTIONS
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the toasted sesame oil on medium-high heat.
- Add the minced scallions, garlic and (optional) red pepper flakes.
- Lower the heat to medium and continue stirring for about 3-5 minutes or until the garlic starts to brown. DO NOT BURN THE GARLIC.
- Increase the heat to high and stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the dark brown sugar and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Lower the heat to low and cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Refrigerate the sauce in an air-tight container for several days.
- Makes approximately 3 cups of sauce.