Baked Crab Rangoon
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- small green onion, chopped
- 4 oz
- crab meat, fresh or 4-ounce can crab meat, drained well of all salt
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- wonton wrappers
- egg wash
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 3/4 c
- rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 Tbsp
- dark brown sugar
- medium scallions, minced
- 4 tsp
- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp
- red pepper flakes, optional
BAKED CRAB RANGOON
POTSTICKER DIPPING SAUCE
How to Make Baked Crab Rangoon
- 1BAKED CRAB RANGOON DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Cut up the crab meat and mix it in with the garlic salt, Worcestershire, green onion and cream cheese.
- 3Place a teaspoonful of the crab mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- 4Paint the edges of the wonton with the egg wash.
- 5Fold the wonton wrapper over the crab mixture, making it into a triangle.
- 6Press the edges of the wonton wrapper to seal or press the edges with a fork to seal.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Serve with the potsticker dipping sauce or other dipping sauce of your choice.
- 9POTSTICKER DIPPING SAUCE DIRECTIONS
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the toasted sesame oil on medium-high heat.
- 10Add the minced scallions, garlic and (optional) red pepper flakes.
- 11Lower the heat to medium and continue stirring for about 3-5 minutes or until the garlic starts to brown. DO NOT BURN THE GARLIC.
- 12Increase the heat to high and stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- 13Add the dark brown sugar and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 14Lower the heat to low and cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- 15Refrigerate the sauce in an air-tight container for several days.
- 16Makes approximately 3 cups of sauce.