1 pkgcream cheese, softened
8 slicebacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/4 cgrated fresh parmesan cheese
1/4 cgrated onion
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
2 can(s)(8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
·poppy seeds and/or sesame seeds
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Turnovers
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk in small mixing bowl with medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
- Separate dough into eight rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded Tablespoonfuls of cream cheese mixture.
- Cut each rectangle in half diagonally; repeat with opposite corners. Cut in half crosswise to form six triangles. Roll up triangles, starting at short ends.
- Place on greased cookie sheet; brush with egg. Sprinkle with poppy and or sesame seeds if desired. (I do half of them with poppy seeds and half of them with sesame seeds.)
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.