- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 8 slice
- bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c
- grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated onion
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- egg, beaten
- poppy seeds and/or sesame seeds
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Turnovers
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk in small mixing bowl with medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
- 2Separate dough into eight rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded Tablespoonfuls of cream cheese mixture.
- 3Cut each rectangle in half diagonally; repeat with opposite corners. Cut in half crosswise to form six triangles. Roll up triangles, starting at short ends.
- 4Place on greased cookie sheet; brush with egg. Sprinkle with poppy and or sesame seeds if desired. (I do half of them with poppy seeds and half of them with sesame seeds.)
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.