☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pkg
- crescent rolls
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- original hidden valley ranch dressing (dry)
- assorted veggies: broccoli, red and green bell peppers, green onions. black olives
- cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Appetizer Squares
- 1Spread out crescent rolls on a cookie sheet. Beat egg and spread over rolls. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown.
- 2Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry ranch mix. Spread over rolls after cooled.
- 3Cut into very tiny pieces: broccoli, red pepper, green pepper, green onions, black olives and grated cheddar cheese. Sprinkle on top of cream cheese, cut in squares. Best to make the day before.