DORITO CHICKEN STRIPS/NUGGETS
How to Make DORITO CHICKEN STRIPS/NUGGETS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice chicken breasts into strips or chunks.
- Coat all chicken pieces evenly with mayo.
- Coat all pieces evenly with crushed chips.
- Lay chicken pieces out on pam coated baking sheet. I usually cover the sheet with tin foil first for clean up ease. ;)
- Bake until golden and beginning to brown. About 30 minutes or less depending on size of pieces.
- I have used regular cheese Doritos, Ranch, Sweet and Spicy, Taco, Hot Wings/Blue Cheese. But I imagine that pretty much any flavor would be delicious. I'm going to do a batch with the Wasabi Chips a.s.a.p.!! I'll let you know how that comes out!