Touchdown Chocolate Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.75 cunsifted flour
1/2 cbutter, cold
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make Touchdown Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Add egg; mix until well blended.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- Press remainder evenly on bottom of greased
13x9" baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- In saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Over low heat, cook and stir until chips melt and mixture is smooth.
- Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- Add nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips to reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly over top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature.