Blue Ribbon Recipe
This cooking method really brings out the natural sweetness of the squash without weighing it down with a ton of oil. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Squash Croquettes
- 1Squeeze as much liquid out of the squash by wrapping in a tea towel and ring out.
- 2Mix all ingredients well and let set for about 5 minutes.
- 3Heat a skillet over medium heat and add small amout of oil or use cooking spray.
- 4scoop about 1/3 cup in to the skillet and gently flatten to about 1/2 inch thick.
- 5Cook on both sides until center is set and outside is golden brown.