Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a great way to start the day! When you hear "Snickerdoodle" you think COOKIE, but this recipe is turning that notion on its ear! Not only do these muffins have that great Snickerdoodle taste, but they also have the healthy addition of oatmeal.
Snickerdoodle lovers rejoice!
[Read more about this recipe in Janet's Notebook!] The Test Kitchen
How to Make Snickerdoodle Muffins
- 1mix all dry ingredients together, flour,oats,1/2 cup of sugar
- 2Mix together egg, butter and vanilla and milk
- 3add wet mixture to dry mixture, mix until everything is mixed well.
- 4fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes.
- 5While baking mix the topping together, 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. once muffins are out put topping on muffins. If you prefer a lot of topping brush a little melted butter ontop of muffin to get more of the topping to stick.