Ruth's Hot Pineapple Cheese Casserole
Schelley Brown Francis
- 2 (20) oz
- cans chunk pineapple
- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- heaping cups, grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- melted butter or margarine
- heaping cup of ritz crackers, crushed ( i use a whole sleeve of crackers or more to cover the top)
How to Make Ruth's Hot Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- 1Drain pineapple, reserve 6 Tablespoons of the pineapple juice.
- 2In a seperate bowl combine sugar and flour, stir in the juice you have reserved. Then add cheese and pineapple. Mix togther well.
- 3Note: I sometimes will add more cheese and even another can of drained pineapple to make a larger portion. Spoon into greased baking dish.