Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes and Rosemary1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6potatoes, long, narrow
6ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
1 Tbspfresh rosemary minced or 1 teaspoon dry
·chives, finely minced
·salt and pepper
How to Make Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes and Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook potatoes in skins, done but firm.
- Peel and slice crosswise 1/2 inch thick.
- Oil large shallow baking dish.
- Alternate potatoes and tomatoes in rows.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, chives, salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to turn golden crisp around edge.