By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspsoy sauce, light
1duck, 3 to 4 pounds
How to Make Roast Duck
- Combine the first three ingredients, coat the duck and let stand 2 hours.
- Fill a steamer pan with water 1 1/2" deep. Place duck on rack breast side up, reserving marinade. Cover, bring water to boil and steam 30 minutes.
- Skim fat from steaming juice and reserve. Preheat oven to 400. Transfer duck to a baking dish and brush with reserved marinade.
- Roast uncovered 15 minutes. Lower heat to 350 and roast a further 40 minutes. Remove duck to a cutting board.
- Skim and discard fat from the pan juices. In a small pan, combine reserved steaming and roasting juices, bring to a simmer, add the starch mix and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Cut the wings, legs and thighs at the joints, split the back in half and the breast into quarters. Arrange pieces on a platter and top with the gravy.