Super Easy Chicken Casserole
1 1/2 cchicken broth
3 cstove top stuffing
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup with herbs
1 15oz can(s)sweet peas
24 ozchicken tenders
1/2 cshredded cheese
How to Make Super Easy Chicken Casserole
- Combine chicken broth, butter, and Stove Top in bowl and microwave 4 minutes.
- In 2 qt casserole dish mix: cream of chicken soup, milk, and peas. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut up chicken tenders into bite-size chunks. Put in layer on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese in a layer on top of chicken chunks.
- Fluff stuffing with fork and spread over cheese layer.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for approx 45 mins.