★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozvelveeta cheese brick
3 ozcream cheese
1 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 cchopped nuts (walnut preferred)
2 - 3 tspchili powder
How to Make MING CHEESE
- Blend all togther when room temperature!
- Form a ball...I prefer a loaf shape.
One large one or two smaller ones.
- Put on those thin rubber gloves if you have them.
Makes cleanup easier, and also prevents staining from next step.
- Roll your cheese shape in the folowing spices....
2/3 cup chili powder + 1/3 cup paprika
- Refrigerate to firm up the cheese again.
Can be frozen and served frozen, defrosts quickly.
Serve on crackers!!