Peggi Anne Tebben
You can use the peppers & the juice on beans, fried potatoes, anything really that you like. I also use the juice on greens.
How to Make PICKLED PEPPERS
- Heat the vinegar on top of stove to a boil.
- Pack peppers in clean hot jars, but don't pack tight.
- *I have done this with several types of peppers, but rememeber, the hotter the pepper, the hotter your juice will be. I prefer the long thin ones like in the jar pictured on the right.
- Pour the hot vinegar over peppers in jars & add 1 tsp. canning salt per quart. Seal.
- Let set at least 1 month before using.