Party Time Tropical Cheese Ball
- (8 ounce) package of cream cheese softened
- (18-1/4 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 c
- (8 ounch) shredded mild chedder cheese
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/4 c
- chopped dried apricots
- 1 tsp
- chopped crystallized ginger
- flaked coconut
How to Make Party Time Tropical Cheese Ball
- 1Combine cream cheese and pineapple, mixing until well blended.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients except coconut.
- 3Empty ingredients onto a large sheet of clear wrap and roll into a ball and seal.
- 4Place in frigerator for several hours.
- 5Remove from refrigerator and unwrap and roll into a ball and roll in more pecans or coconut.
- 6Place on a serving platter along with an assortment of crackers.
- 7* My family liked it better rolled in coconut.