Party Time Tropical Cheese Ball
1(8 ounce) package of cream cheese softened
1(18-1/4 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
2 c(8 ounch) shredded mild chedder cheese
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/4 cchopped dried apricots
1 tspchopped crystallized ginger
How to Make Party Time Tropical Cheese Ball
- Combine cream cheese and pineapple, mixing until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except coconut.
- Empty ingredients onto a large sheet of clear wrap and roll into a ball and seal.
- Place in frigerator for several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap and roll into a ball and roll in more pecans or coconut.
- Place on a serving platter along with an assortment of crackers.
- * My family liked it better rolled in coconut.