Mom-Mom's No-Bake Cherry Cheese Pie/Tarts
8 ozwhipped cream cheese (make sure it's 'whipped')
1/3 clemon juice
1 can(s)sweetened, condensed milk
1graham cracker pie crust (or 1 doz. graham cracker tart shells)
1 can(s)cherry pie filling (or strawberry works nice too)
How to Make Mom-Mom's No-Bake Cherry Cheese Pie/Tarts
- In a blender, combine the first 3 ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Refrain from eating the filling right out of the blender. ;)
- Pour/spoon filling into pie (or tart) crust(s).
- Save clear top from pie crust package. Flipped over, it makes a great lid when you chill it in the fridge.
- Chill 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Top with pie filling.
- Place clear lid over top and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Per serving (based on an 8 slice pie): Calories 538.6; Total Fat 27.2g; Cholesterol 48.7mg; Sodium 433.9mg; Carbs 68.5g; Protein 7g